|Job Title:||Customer Service and Administration - Temp Opportunity|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive team environment?
- Carparking provided
Our client, based in Takapuna is looking for a strong candidate to come on board and answer incoming calls from clients, process customer orders and follow up on their products.
This is a busy role and requires someone with high level of attention to detail. To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience in sales support or high volume customer service environment.
If you have worked in the healthcare before this would be a bonus.
The organisation is collaborative, positive and supportive. They have strong values and truly do value their employees.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an office based customer services/administration environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to juggle a number of priorities
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes to assist others and work with a fun bunch of people.
APPLY NOW so we can commence discussing our role with you.
Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager
Office and Culture Coordinator
Senior Executive Assistant
Temporary EA and PA roles available now!