|Job Title:||Entry Level IT Graduate|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Neelam Lata|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
This role is a variety of written and verbal communication. You must have passion for customer interaction over the phone and through email.
Our client have been around for more than 25 years and are rapidly growing internationally and becoming a New Zealand success story.
You will be contacting businesses based in USA and Canada and providing them with support to ensure their software licences are up to date.
Extensive training, support and ongoing development will be provided. There also will be opportunity to progress in the business whether that is leadership, product or technical role.
What we look for in you:
- Tertiary qualification
- High standards of written and verbal communication
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- New Zealand Citizen/ Resident
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
In return, we offer:
- Excellent salary and remuneration
- Annual conference
- Close to public transport and car parking
- Albany location
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- 25th October start
- Opportunity to progress in to a product or technical role
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV with reference AK49265
Customer Service/ Account Management
Location: Auckland Central
Business Sales Support Coordinator
Customer Retention Adviser
Location: Auckland 2022
Contact Centre Advisor