|Job Title:||PA for 30 hours per week|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- 30 hours per week over 5 days
- CBD location
Are you an experienced PA looking for a role which offers work life balance? If so then we required your extensive PA skills for this key support role, working 30 hours a week, spread over 5 days.
In this pivotal role you will provide personal assistance and secretarial duties to two senior managers, at well as undertaking the role of Office Manager, ensuring that the office runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
This role will have two different functions as set out below, and will provide variation in your working day, to include the following duties and task;
- Diary Management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Proofing of presentation documents
- Documentation management
- Project assistance and creating reports
- Organising meetings and events
- General administrative support to the management and operations team
- Ordering stationary and kitchen supplies
- Liaising with suppliers and building management
- Organising couriers
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensuring the office and kitchen are kept clean and tidy
- Assist with facilities management
You will bring to the role;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a PA role, supporting senior management
- Experience of running an office
- Good understanding and capability with financial reporting
- A professional, approachable and friendly personality
- The ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- A strong ability to multitask and juggle changing priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality
- Experience in or supporting facilities management would be advantageous.
- Already have a visa that allows you to work in a permanent role or be a NZ Resident/Citizen
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun and social yet professional environment, with a great team of people, and have a work life balance.
If you have the skills listed above and you are looking for your next PA/Office Management role, please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.
High-Level Temporary Business Support Roles
Ministerial / OIA Advisors
Senior Executive Assistants