|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - $120K - $140K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Clear and defined strategy for growth
* Lead larger client relationships.
This national project management firm has an excellent reputation in the commercial construction market and is known for delivering high profile projects to both the public and private sector. They have a team of experienced project managers up and down the country working on key projects for key clients. Due to exponential growth there is now a requirement for a senior project manager with team management skills.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will need to come from a construction consultancy background with proven experience on a broad range of commercial and civil projects over $20M in value covering such areas as project management, project planning, procurement and contract administration and construction management
We are looking for applicants with 10 - 20 years of experience with a tertiary qualification in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Building Science, Engineering or Property.
You will need to be able to:
- Establish the project through appointing consultants, producing feasibility studies, monitoring all statutory processes and advising on procurement options
- Project manage the construction phase, having responsibility for QA/risk, financial reporting, budget management, programming, defects list, remedial works and various project reports
- Prepare Due Diligence Reports.
- Manage stakeholders
- Manage and mentor junior staff under your control
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Project Manager to join a leading consultancy. You will be rewarded with a salary between $120K and $140K
For further information on these roles, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Senior Site Manager
Site Manager - School Project
Project Manager - Fitouts/Refurbs/Light Commercial