|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Commercial|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Wayne Smith|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Renowned Technology Company
- Colaborative Structure
Due to planned business growth, we are looking for a Financial Manager with strong commercial acumen to support the business of a renowned technology service provider. This role is a contract role until at least June 2017 with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
Working out of vibrant office located in Auckland CBD, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support in the commercial and contractual process as required during the sales and procurement process to ensure appropriate outcomes are achieved.
- Working along with the Commercial Manager, you will ensure contracted terms provide the appropriate balance and levels of risk and benefit.
- Advising the business by providing commercial guidance to optimise performance with a focus on ensuring sound financial judgement and that commercial risks have been appropriately managed.
- Providing financial analysis and general commercial input into the preparation of agreements, pricing papers and business cases as required
- Preparing of monthly management reports, presentation to cost centre managers and preparing the annual statutory accounts
- Calculating provisional and terminal taxation payments for approval, liaise with external tax advisors and ensure tax payments are made on time.
- Managing the fixed asset process by reviewing processes and procedures, and recommending changes as part of ongoing improvement and to ensure compliance with legislative changes
- Coordinating with the internal auditors to ensure compliance with controls
To be successful in the role, you will be someone who has:
- Strong business acumen and is a qualified CA
- Experience in commercial negotiation and contract development experience in a finance based role as part of procurement or transaction services team
- Sound business acumen with the ability to develop commercial business solutions.
- Experience in leading the financial reporting processes at least for 2 full years, including the year end process
- Knowledge of all aspects of local taxation and statutory compliance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities.
- Prior experience in financial modelling will be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for detail.
- Influential! Past experience partnering with stakeholders across departments to achieve results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines.
If successful, you will become part of a great collaborative team environment where you'll receive great opportunity to work on some challenging and exciting projects. This is a highly visible role and provides a great opportunity to make a real impact and influence the business.