|Job Title:||Import Air Operator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Chris Petzer|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Global Company
- Great Company Culture
Our dynamic Auckland Branch is looking for an Import Air Operator and the main duties & responsibilities of the role will include
* Processing of all Import Air Jobs
* Effective communication between Dispatch department & delivery info to clients
* Tracking & Tracing of consignments and providing updates to clients
* Liaising with Local & international suppliers
* Accurate Invoicing of Clients & Processing of Creditor Invoices.
* Ensures the proficient action of purchase order processing, goods receipting and PO adjustments.
* Ensures purchase order and supplier invoice queries are investigated and resolved
To be considered for this role you, you will require the following skills & experience.
* A positive & energetic individual with the ability to Multi Task
* 3 Year's experience within an Importing / Freight Forwarding Industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with a high level of relationship building qualities are an absolute must
* Sound knowledge of Cargowise & EDI System
* Ability to perform under pressure
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role apply here or contact Chris Petzer at Beyond Recruitment on 027 644 5182 for a confidential discussion.