|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor - IT|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Opportunity to start your career in IT!
IT graduates needed to join a leading IT organisation based in Albany. In this role, you will be required to liaise with customers based either in USA or in Canada with regards to their Microsoft Licenses.
The role itself is a combination of communicating with customers over email and also over the phone. You must be passionate about customer service and enjoy liaising with customers over email / phone.
The business you will be joining is a New Zealand success story. They have been around for the past 25 years and are rapidly growing internationally.
As a Teleconsultant, you will be contacting businesses based in USA and Canada and providing them with support to ensure their software licenses are up to date.
You will receive extensive training, support and ongoing development. There will also be opportunity to progress in the business whether that is in to leadership, product or a technical role.
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Annual conference
- Close to public transport and car parking
- Albany location
- 25th of October start
- Opportunity to progress in to a customer, product or technical role
In return, we look for:
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV quoting reference AK49224.
0275 666 559
Customer Service Representative
Contact Centre Advisor
Customer Retention Adviser
Location: Auckland 2022
Customer Service/ Account Management
Location: Auckland Central
Customer Care Consultant