|Job Title:||Territory Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Utilise your background within the electrical, engineering or automotive sector
- Up to $70,000 + car + bonus
Our client, a leader in their field are seeking a Territory Manager to join their team. This is a role working remotely as the head office is in Auckland. You do have solid customer service assistance to support you in your role and your Sales Manager is only a call away.
The role consists of:
- Nurture and grow an existing territory in the BOP and Waikato region calling on a range of industrial/retailers - 3 to 4 nights away a month
- Building relationships with Store Managers and sales people on the hardware side
- Carrying out product training
- Managing the stock orders and back orders
- Ensuring the merchandising and promotions are kept up to date and tidy
- General administration
The ideal candidate:
- Solid industrial background either in a counter sales role or in an existing territory management role
- If you don't have an electrical background an engineering or automotive background is appealing
- Self managing - as role is on own with Head Office in Auckland
- Driven, motivated and strong work ethic
- Ability to build rapport well
- Autonomous yet be an all-round team player
- Have no issues travelling
This is a great role for someone with already a Territory Manager's role in the sectors listed or alternatively someone from a counter sales desk in any of those sectors wanting that next step and having the self-discipline to step up to an external sales role.
This is a great company who have a supportive and diverse team who are strongly knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. There is a competitive base, bonus and car provided.
To register your interest in the first instance please apply below. From there if you have any queries please call Sally Miller on 0211927456 and quote AK49386.