|Job Title:||Credit Control - Temporary Role|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sam Moodley|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- CBD Location
- Credit Control
- $27ph + 8% hp
This busy corporate team are urgently seeking additional support while going through a peak in workload. If you are an experienced Credit Controller with corporate experience and exposure to a large ledger, this successful organisation with it's down to earth team and supportive Team Leader is definitely worth a look.
You will be:
- Working on a delegated ledger
- Negotiating payment terms
- Solving tricking billings and credit issues
- Supporting with some AR and skip trace tasks
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience;
- Previous Credit Control experience working on a large ledger
- Have strong MS Office skills
- Have good negotiation skills
- Be a clear and confident communicator
- Have a resilient nature
- Be a natural problem solver
- Have excellent reporting skills
- Be able to manage a high volume of work
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intro to a large, successful organisation and the chance to maximise a little bit more revenue through for both the organisation and yourself through prior to Christmas!
If you are available immediately for full-time, temporary work, and are eligible to work in NZ now, please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant - Business & Accounting Support (Temporary Staffing Solutions) on 09 374 0870, quoting reference AK49391 for further information.
Project Administrator/Coordinator-Temporary Role
Temporary EA and PA roles available now!
Temporary Assignments – Security Clearance Needed!
Senior Executive Assistant