|Job Title:||Programme & Compliance Lead|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
* Inner Auckland location
* Procurement Excellence Focus
A Programme & Compliance Lead is required for a large Auckland based company involved in the Infrastructure Sector
As Programme & Compliance Lead you will play a key role in ensuring compliance & procurement procedures and policies are adhered to and to work with teams to ensure programs and projects are delivered on time and meet performance benchmarks and expectation.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement Excellence, you will be responsible for the following:
* Programme manage the delivery of procurement initiatives
* Management of tracking tools to ensure progress of all programmes and projects
* Partner with stakeholders and the broader procurement team to achieve best-practice for all procurement outcomes
* Provide timely reporting to senior management
* Maintain a pipeline of initiatives and work collaboratively with the teams to pro-actively drive momentum with projects
* Develop relative training initiatives to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of processes and capability
* Produce procurement compliance reports that identify non-compliance
* Work with respective stakeholders to remove any non-compliances or gaps in KPIs
* Add value by proactively providing customer-centric solutions and outcomes
While a solid understanding of the procurement function including process is key, of particular interest will be your ability to work with members of the procurement team to assist them to maintain momentum in driving projects and programmes through to conclusion while at all times maintaining excellence across process and compliance.
If you believe you have the necessary attributes to be successful in this business critical role please apply here or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.