|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Project / Site Management|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Manage Site Staff
- Generous salary, Vehicle and career development
This organisation pride themselves in delivering the optimum in quality work for their clients.
Many of the team have been around for years due to the hard working yet fun dynamic and they enjoy long term client relationships and repeat business due to their focus on service delivery. This creates a busy forward workload with an ongoing variety of challenging projects.
In this role you will be responsible for planning and programming all works to satisfy the client's demands and company's best interests. This involves a myriad of tasks and interaction with contractors, consultants and the team you are facilitating.
Ideally you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A strength in land development
- Sound contracting experience in Roading, Drainage, Services, Earthworks
- Project supervision and contract management experience
- A can do attitude and driven by ongoing challenge
- A desire to work autonomously and be self-motivated
The summer months are the busiest, so now is the ideal time to come on board and get to know our clients and systems. You will be well rewarded for a job well done.
Apply now or phone Brenda James at Beyond Recruitment Property, Construction & Architecture on 0274501021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org