|Job Title:||Interiors Site Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
* Smaller values driven interiors contractor
* $85K - 100K + veh
A smaller interiors contractor based on maintaining a high service ethic and retaining strong internal values are in a position to take on another site/project manager. They operate within a busy interiors market and are winning some larger commercial jobs, as well they have some key clients with more regular business. Their success is based on ensuring a solution based approach with win/win outcomes.
As a result of some sizable projects about to start and a number they are looking to win through tenders, they are looking to recruit a capable site based project manager to run projects involving the entire gambit from site based duties to ensuring project delivery, your main duties will involve:
* Managing all site activities from start to completion
* Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
* Client relationship development
* Ensuring project programme is maintained
* Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
* Project management to ensure the smooth delivery of the project
* Ideally a trade background with 8 - 10 years + local interiors site management experience
* A keen eye for detail
* Ability to come up with solutions for any problems maintaining a flexible approach
* Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants with ability to manage strong personalities.
* Good knowledge and experience in OH&S
To $100K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com