|Job Title:||Customer Experience / Insights Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- CBD location
- Excellent salary package
Our client is a very successful organisation in the finance and insurance sector and they have a fabulous new opportunity for an experienced professional to work in a great sized team and for a successful large organisation.
This role isn't your traditional insights role - in that this role is focused across the Customer Experience journey - developing insights and actions and then looking to see how they can be driven through the business.
This opportunity is for a senior professional that has worked across Insights & Customer Experience at a senior level and will see the successful candidate also manage a couple of staff.
If you love analysis/insights and strategy and your passionate and have proven experience working at a Customer Experience journey level than this could be an exciting role for you!
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Senior level analysis/insights experience and the ability to drive those actions into the business
- Proven Customer Experience analysis -ideally, including journey mapping, creating frameworks, ideally community portal prototype setting up & testing & strategy
- Great programme/project management & ability to influence
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills
- Have strong attention to detail coupled with great strategic and big picture thinking
- A relevant qualification
- Full legal rights to work in NZ
To be considered for this great opportunity please APPLY (cv in word format) to this vacancy so we can complete our shortlisting. All candidates with a suitable background will then be contacted and interviewed where the role will be discussed in more detail. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
So don't delay apply today! Please attach your CV (in word format) and all suitable candidates will be contacted promptly and the role will then be discussed at this stage.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Client Manager - Marketing
Job Ref: 49300
Manager of Financial Processing
Payroll Advisor (30 Hours Per Week)
Senior Financial Accountant (Part-Time, Contract)
Salary: Market rate dependent on experience