|Job Title:||Procurement Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Inner Auckland location
* Procurement Excellence Focus
A Procurement Advisor is required for an Auckland based company specialising in infrastructure.
As Procurement Advisor you will play a key role in ensuring compliance & procurement procedures and policies are adhered to and to work with teams to ensure programs and projects are delivered on time and meet performance benchmarks and expectation.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement Excellence, you will be responsible for the following:
* Programme manage the delivery of procurement initiatives
* Management of tracking tools to ensure progress of all programmes and projects
* Partner with stakeholders and the broader procurement team to achieve best-practice for all procurement outcomes
* Provide timely reporting to senior management
* Maintain a pipeline of initiatives and work collaboratively with the teams to pro-actively drive momentum with projects
* Develop relative training initiatives to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of processes and capability
* Produce procurement compliance reports that identify non-compliance
* Work with respective stakeholders to remove any non-compliances or gaps in KPIs
* Add value by proactively providing customer-centric solutions and outcomes
While a good understanding of the procurement function including process is key, of particular interest will be your ability to work with members of the procurement team to assist them to maintain momentum in driving projects and programmes through to conclusion while at all times maintaining excellence across process and compliance.
If you believe you have the necessary attributes to be successful in this business critical role please apply here or contact Mark de Beer at Beyond Recruitment on 021 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.