|Job Title:||Senior Leadership / Design Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Market facing project winner
- Lead and develop projects
You have been waiting for an opportunity that stands out as being quality focused with career defining projects.
You will be a team player and willing to participate in a vibrant and creative studio culture.
The type of person that will fit into this studio with ease is one who is career driven for themselves, yet equally focussed on supporting others in the business; one who is focussed, yet knows how to have fun and someone who genuinely wants to be part of a practice making a difference in the greater New Zealand community.
Our client is seeking to appoint a skilled registered architect with design and technical strengths who has a range of project experience, from smaller fast moving projects to more chunky commercial developments, who can join the team and get up to speed quickly.
You will be working alongside the current Studio Manager and you will compliment each other in developing the skills and strengths within the existing team. There is no micro management here and you will have free reign to develop your role.
The architect we are looking for has exceptional ability to design and deliver projects, is technically proficient and ideally, is capable of client facing and business and project development.
About the company
This is an opportunity to work with one of New Zealand's leading architectural practices and join an extensively skilled team. The innovative team of architects focus on design excellence and you will be exposed to all project phases from liaising with clients and consultants, through to design, documentation and project delivery.
The office culture is open, encouraging a high quality of work within a diverse team. The team working style is collaborative and focused. They don't just talk about it, the purposefully designed open office environment creates it!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting, complex and challenging projects, finding technically sound solutions to support and deliver design excellence.
Summarising the opportunity:
- Work with Senior Manager to run projects and support the project architects in the hands-on development
- Contribute to business development, attend industry events, networking and maintaining a network
- Expand the studio's experience and skill set in their desired markets
- Help train and upskill the staff
- Help lift the technical ability of the studio
Your CV will show:
- 6 years project delivery experience
- NZRAB registration
- Solid understanding of NZ construction and NZ compliance environment
- Be familiar with the submission and management of Consent applications and have experience delivering in expedient and effective ways
- Experience managing and coordinating consultants and contractors
We will also be looking for evidence in your portfolio that reflects your design style.
Email your CV and portfolio through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref AK49489 / SK9993A, or give me a call at 09 3741182, or 0274 501 021 so we can confidentially discuss your suitability for this role.
Be sure to visit our website for more exciting job opportunities
Design & Delivery Manager
Salary: $150k - $160k plus
Senior Site Manager
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Creative Designer (Interiors)
Salary: $100 - $120k
Senior Project Manager