|Job Title:||Senior Interior Design / Portfolio Management|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Significant National practice with exceptional branding
- Very generous remuneration for the right person $$
About the Architectural Practice:
This national practice is made up of talented people who have passion and expertise and meet design challenges with enthusiasm. It is their goal to deliver buildings and environments that work aesthetically and economically. They are proud of the mixture of cultures within the team and believe that pooling intuitive minds from different cultures is a driving part of their capability to create unique design solutions.
Remaining in growth mode for a while now, they require a Senior Interior Designer who is professional and passionate about their career. Ideally you will be consultative and influential in your style of communication which sees you effectively go out and win business.
Detailed description of how the role will look:
- Responsibility for identifying new clients and projects for Interiors.
- In conjunction with the Business Development Manager/Head of Marketing and Business Development, actively seeks out new clients and projects.
- In conjunction with the Bid Advisor/Head of Marketing and Business Development, manage the submission process for all Interiors projects across all offices.
- Responsibility for pitching and winning new business.
- Works with other subject matter experts across the wider business to help leverage and win business
- Industry involvement inlcuding attendance at industry events and identifying networking opportunities for practice principals
- Manage clients in conjunction with Regional Leaders and/or Principal in Charge, and lead project design team coordination with consultants when required
- Manage projects on a day to day basis including generation and maintenance of Vision plans and fee agreements, assistance with monthly invoicing and other administrative duties associated with the delivery of a project.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Interior and Graduate Interior Designers
- Identify opportunities and actively participate in improving existing practices where applicable
- Participate in activities around the practice that support and enhance the Jasmax culture
- Be aware of the Jasmax sustainability agenda and proactively assist Jasmax to deliver our sustainability goals and objectives
- Be familiar and comply with Jasmax health and safety policy and procedures including recording and reporting to your Studio Manager / Principal all hazards, discomforts, accidents, incidents or potential health and safety risks.
- Comply with all practice guidelines, policies, procedures, standards and processes.
Ideally we are seeking a senior designer with 8 years interior design experience in commercial projects along with:
- Independent / self-directed working style
- Reputation as an ideas generator
- Creative thinking style that has flowed into projects to date
- Embraces environmentally sustainable design
- Broad knowledge of fit-out design process including FF&E / materials
- Sound graphic presentation skills
- High level of commercial and strategic acumen
I welcome your call if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 09 374 1182 or 0274 501 021.
Alternatively you can email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interior Designer - Retail
Location: Mt Maunganui
Salary: $65 - $70k
Senior Project Manager - Interiors Fit Outs/Refurbs
Senior Project Manager
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor