|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Manage a team of 16 Auckland Account Manager's
- Base salary up to $120,000 + car + generous bonuses
The company and job:
Our client is an established leader who offer a wide range of products, which cover three different categories. They are seeking an inspiring Area Sales Manager for Auckland. They have currently gone through some major changes and are wanting an astute and charismatic Sales Manager to guide, implement and support the sales team with a change of direction in the way that is currently being carried out.
To be successful in this role you will likely come from a FMCG background with high commercial acumen.
The successful candidate:
- An FMCG background is wanted
- Commercial, collaborative and supportive
- Data driven and with strong disciplines
- Proven success at leading and supporting a sales team, particularly through significant changes
- A demonstrated track record of sales growth
- Analyse customer and product penetration and account share and accompanying action plans
- Solid background in Account Management at a high level
- Experience in the preparation of tenders and proposals to major accounts
- Background in in carrying out presentations demonstrating benefits as a preferred supplier
- Strong commercial pricing and acumen
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working for a market leader in a forward moving organisation where you will be an integral part of shaping the business moving forward. There is potentially the opportunity to hot desk around the branches since this role will be predominately on the road supporting your team.
To register your interest please apply below and quote AK49540 or call Sally Miller 093029470.
Social Media/Marketing Retail Sales
Marketing Manager - Client Partnerships
Location: City Fringe
Territory Manager - West Auckland
Territory Manager - Northland (Whangarei)