|Job Title:||Applications processor|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Rachel Lanham Black|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Work close to home and avoid the traffic!
Beyond Recruitment is in need of an experienced applications processor with strong administration skills who enjoys supporting customers through a lengthy application process and is focused on building relationships along the way.
This is a long term temporary assignment so your availability to work into 2017 would be required.
Training will be given on the relevant policy and process requirements but your enjoyment for working with people will be important to make this role work.
What do you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated previous experience in an advisory and/ or customer service role.
- Ability to deliver strong customers service skills
- Ability to explain an application process effectively and work through complicated processes to the end
- Ability to prioritize tasks and assess the urgent requirements
- Clear communication in expressing the necessary requirements
If you have the experience listed above and are eligible to work in New Zealand, please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment, on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV.