|Job Title:||Penetration Testing Consultants|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
We are currently looking for Penetration Testing consultants to work on multiple projects and initiatives within the Auckland market. The primary function would be to scope and deliver goal-oriented tests that improve prevention, detection and response capabilities.
Some indicative experience that we would be looking for:
* Document and model company enterprise infrastructure from an adversarial perspective.
* Deliver scoped and open-ended tests on internal and external facing enterprise systems
* Ability to automate trivial stages of assessments.
* Share results with system owners and influence positive outcomes for defensive posture.
* Experience in Scripting and coding including application code review
* Strong networking and virtualisation knowledge.
* Strong knowledge of server (Linux, Windows) and client (windows, OS X, Linux) operating systems.
* Hold a demonstrable record of delivering outcomes in enterprise grade environments
To register your interest please contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 or click on the apply button below.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Information Security Controls Specialist Tester
Location: Auckland or Welly
Contract Manual Test Analyst
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Senior Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer