|Job Title:||Senior Automation Tester|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* QA and BA Flair
* Established Startup opportunity
* $100,000 to $120,000 per annum
About the role:
Be part of a growing team of enthusiastic and driven technology experts in a startup with backing frm market leaders.
The role calls for someone with experience in or strong driver towards having a BA and QA flair, eliciting requirements, documentation, specifcations and actual testing frameworks, test case writing, scripting and execution.
Skills & experience required:
* Tester with Manual and Automation skills
* Powershell scripting, Devops, Octopus, Bamboo, Jira
* A minimum of 5 years in quality assurance/testing
* In depth knowledge of Test Automation (open in regards to tools of preference)
* Strong knowledge of the SDLC/STLC
* API integration testing, web interface as well as mobile testing frameworks will be advantageous
* Relevant tertiary qualification and/or ISTQB certifications will be beneficial
* Strong relationship building skills
* An immaculate standard of verbal and written communication
* Prior experience in a startup will be advantageous
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your eligibility to work in New Zealand, required salary and availability. January 2017 start date.
Ref AK49582 / SK91099A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.