|Job Title:||AWS & Security Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
* Focus on providing solution scoping, design, and implementation
* Startup opportunity
* $140,000 to $160,000 per annum
About the role:
Be part of a growing team of enthusiastic and driven technology experts in a startup with backing from market leaders.
The role calls for someone with experience in AWS and if possible Security as well.
- Taking responsibility for requirement gathering, solution design and implementation
- Supporting clients in cloud adoption consulting and IT projects
- Taking responsibility for providing strategy, architecture and on-boarding expertise internally
Skills and experience required:
* Specialist experience as a Cloud Solutions, specifically in AWS
* Previous experience working in consulting, solution architecture and technical implementation
* Experience in requirements analysis and documentation
* Strong infrastructure and network technology background (Server / Wan / Lan / AD / Infrastructure as code / Corporate processes of servers & change control)
* Strong relationship building skills
* An immaculate standard of verbal and written communication
* Prior experience in a startup will be advantageous
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your eligibility to work in New Zealand, required salary and availability. January 2017 start date.
Ref AK49583 / SK91099A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.