|Job Title:||Operations, Testing and Support Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Startup opportunity
* Auckland CBD Flexible Hours
* $50,000 to $60,000 per annum
About the role:
Be part of a growing team of enthusiastic and driven technology experts in a startup with backing frm market leaders.
The role calls for someone with the right attitude and aptitude to assit the IT operations by supporting them in various areas of the business. This would suit someone who would enjoy having flexible work hours and are looking to start around January 2017.
Skills & experience required:
* Operations / Support person 24/7 on call customer service
* System analysis (root cause) and coordination to correct person for resolutoon
* Stock Management and Factory interfacing
* Ideally Manual / Unit testing skills or keen to learn
* Strong relationship building skills
* An immaculate standard of verbal and written communication
* Prior experience in a startup will be advantageous
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your eligibility to work in New Zealand, required salary and availability. January 2017 start date.
Ref AK49584 / SK91099A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.
IT Systems Support Specialist (L1)
Desktop Support and Service Desk Analysts wanted!
Change and Release Manager
Report Writer & Technical Support
Location: Mount Maunganui