|Job Title:||Digital Project Manager (Intermediate)|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Competitive Intermediate level package & flexible working conditions
- Great CBD location & fun team
Our client is very successful in providing ''end to end' digital solutions to large organisations and SME's .
They are now looking for an Intermediate PM that is experienced at delivering 'end to end' projects. Ideally you will have had experience doing this for up to three years and you would have worked with SME level organisations to date in the digital marketing, design or ethnology space.
If you are looking to work in a flexible, great relaxed and hard working culture where you can build your long term career than look no further! Apply now to be considered!
So to recap - we need:
- Experience managing and planning small to medium projects
- Digital marketing, design or IT centred background
- Strong organisation & prioritisation skills and great commercial understanding
- Strong conceptual and thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations & behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Enjoy client facing opportunities & have great communication & influencing skills
This role will see you work across lots of exciting projects and have the opportunity to work with a fully-fledged team of: visual designers, UX/UI designers, interaction designers, other project managers, developers and design researchers as well as client directors.
All suitable applicants matching our client's brief will be contacted promptly.
Anna Hobern - Client Manager - Marketing
Enquiries at: email@example.com or 021 366-015
Job ref# 49585
Outbound Sales Manager
Business Development Manager
Senior Account Manager
Principal Advisor Communications
Senior Communications & Engagement Advisor