|Job Title:||BIM Specialist / Revit|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Provide support and training to the teams
- Improve, develop and document workflows and procedures
About the company
A rare opportunity has arisen to work with one of New Zealand's leading architectural practices and join an extensively skilled team. The innovative team of architects focus on design excellence.
The office environment is very open, encouraging the diverse staff of 200+ to socialise and mingle, which in turn creates a collaborative culture. They don't just talk about collaboration, they purposefully designed the office environment around it.
We are conducting a search on behalf of a national practice for a BIM Specialist to join the Auckland office, reporting to the National BIM Manager in the Design Technology team. The successful BIM Specialist will assist the team by:
- Providing recommendations for the ongoing direction of Revit/AutoCAD/Newforma and associated BIM/PIM tools
- Provide support and training to the teams to enhance the use of Revit, Newforma and associated tools
- Manage New Starter training; provide or organise internal and external training
- Improve, develop and document Revit and Newforma workflows and procedures
Ideally your CV will show evidence of:
- 5 years' experience onsite; remote and phone support
- Previous experience using and supporting Revit, Newforma (preferred but training can be provided), Naviswork and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of BIM best practice, techniques and procedures
- Extensive knowledge in industry standard design software
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and within a team environment
The type of person that will fit into this practice with ease is one who is career driven for themselves, yet equally focussed on supporting others in the business; one who is focussed, yet knows how to have fun and someone who genuinely wants to be part of a practice making a difference in the greater New Zealand community.
Email your CV and portfolio through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref AK49589 / SK9993A, or give me a call at 09 3741182, or 0274 501 021 so we can confidentially discuss your suitability for this role.
Alternatively visit our website for more exciting job opportunities.