|Job Title:||Site Manager - Commercial Projects|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Non corporate
* Move to PM under mentoring
This is a great opportunity for a site manager looking to join a steady and non corporate family owned construction company that is enjoying the construction boom across the Auckland.They have several $10M projects that requires the addition of a competent site manager.
This role has the potential to progress quickly into a project manager role depending on your skill level and drive. There is plenty of mentoring and support available from experienced construction professionals.
In order to be a successful applicant for this position, it is important you:
* Have at least 5 years site management experience worked on ideally larger projects within the $8M plus range
* Have a necessary qualifications such as a trade qualification
* Possess necessary attributes such as drive and tenacity
* Ability to influence parties to achieve project milestones
* Strong financial nous/cost management awareness
* Programming skills
Salary $95K - $100K + vehicle
A great opportunity to make a change for the new year with a start in January.
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com
Site Manager - Medium Sized Projects
Site Manager - Tier 2 Commercial Contractor
Senior Site Manager - Mid Size Commercial
Quantity Surveyor - Commercial Projects
Site Manager - Industrial/Commercial