|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Fast paced, collaborative team environment
- CBD location
About the company
This large well known entity is on the lookout for a PMO Analyst to join their Business Technology Solutions team.
About the role
The main focus of this role is to support programme delivery as well as PMO governance processes implementation. You will also be responsible for defining and updating the project management processes, standards and plans.
You'll have a minimum of 2-3 year's experience working as a PMO Analyst within a complex environment. You'll have specific knowledge of Excel and various Project and Portfolio Management platforms required.
* 2-3 years of PMO Analyst/Project/Programme Support skills
* Outstanding MS skills, you can use Excel to an advanced level and are very familiar with MS Project
* Have an understanding of Project and Portfolio Management techniques
* A flexible manner and initiative will be highly prized
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876. Ref AK 49604/SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.