|Job Title:||Inbound Customer Service|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Neelam Lata|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
This is a great career opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills with a leading organisation based in Auckland CBD.
As an inbound customer service agent your duties include, answering incoming phone calls and assisting customers with their inquiries.
Benefits in this role:
- Leading organisation
- Excellent hourly rate
- Opportunity to grow within the business
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Great work culture and ethics
The team that you would be a part of are, fun, friendly and provide a supportive work environment. They are looking for someone who can fit in nicely with the team, can self-manage, and are motivated, reliable and hardworking.
If you are successful in this role you will need:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Objection handling
- Excellent phone mannerism
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a call centre environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- NZ Resident or Citizen
- Able to provide two references from two recent managers
If you are looking to get a kick start to your career this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door applications are now open.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY NOW with you CV and Cover letter quoting the reference AK49624 or contact Neelam Lata 09 3741184
Customer Service Representative
Customer Services Officer
Service Delivery Supervisor
Service Desk Analyst Level 1 and 2
Quality Management Analyst