|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Construction|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- A predominant leader and part of a wider global business
- Excellent product training and strong technical support
Due to an internal transfer a vacancy for a Business Development Manager has become available for our established and reputable client within the construction sector.
- Build a wide range of relationships to gain specification of the organisations products within a range of projects.
- Develop, build and maintain relationships across a variety of building and construction channels including commercial and project wholesaler teams
- Work closely with the sales team to increase sales growth of products
- Product training to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement growth strategies for commercial customers and to support project sales growth opportunities
- An element of entertaining your customers on a regular basis
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A solid understanding of the building/construction sector
- Exposure to project management
- A strong technical nouse
- A proven track record in sales within the building/construction sector
- Commercial nouse yet street smart with a strong ability to build rapport up and down the ladder
- A positive and hard working attitude
- Strong attention for detail
- Solid Account Management background looking for that next level? Alternatively a BDM looking for new challenges
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working for a hugely innovative organisation who work closely as a team yet you will be given the independence and trust to make the role truly yours. The role is Auckland based and although the office is in North Shore based, it is not essential to be in the office every day.
There is solid technical support and administrative assistance to help you to concentrate on your job. A competitive base + commission + car make up this package.
To register your interest please apply below and quote 49639
Strategic Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Location: Palmerston North
Product Marketing Manager
Intermediate to Sr Communications Manager
Customer Success Specialist