|Job Title:||Receptionist / Administrator - CBD|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Excellent company culture
- Modern offices on the CBD
Are you an experienced Receptionist looking to work in a professional yet down to earth environment? If so this could be the role for you.
As first point of contact for all visitors you will be required to carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and employees
- Enter invoices into SAP
- Organise events
- Support the HR department with admin tasks
- Answering and transferring phone calls, taking messages when required
- Preparing and maintaining meeting rooms
- Ordering stationery and office / kitchen supplies
- Ensuring general housekeeping is maintained
- Assist with booking of travel
- Assist with ordering catering and setting up meetings
The Required Skills and Attributes for this role are:
- Extensive experience in a reception role
- Outgoing personality
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Be very well presented
- Have energy, drive and excellent communication skills
- Great MS Office skills, especially Word
- Experience of using SAP would be an advantage
- A strong work ethic
What's in it for you?
- A friendly and social company culture
- 5% employee superannuation contributions
- Subsidised health care for you your partner and dependants up to the age of 21
- Standard life insurance
- $500 wellness benefit yearly.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation that will offer you career development.
Please note that we can only consider people for this role who have experience of working on a reception, and have New Zealand Residency or Citizenship.
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.