|Job Title:||Senior Accountant - Business Advisory|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* $70K - $85K
* Tailored pathway to management
This well known Chartered Accountancy Firm are after their next talented business advisory accountant to form a critical line between management and the rest of the team.
Working under a Partner and within a team you will be supporting the manager to deliver on clients compliance and advisory work.
Your goal is to manage outcomes of your team through playing a strong mentoring role, critical in this role is client contact, so you will be building relationships with your clients playing a lead role in the facilitation and execution of information flow between clients and your manager. You will be strongly involved with advisory issues such as evaluating your client's business issues and acting as a sounding board, guiding them with better cash management solutions and tax minimization structures.
Key areas of experience and attributes you must possess:
* 4 - 5 years of NZ BAS experience gained in medium to Big 4 sized CA firms
* Proven technical strength with exposure to complex jobs testing your ability
* Excellent tax knowledge across all tax specializations and a clear understanding of tax implications on businesses
* Ability to understand business financing
* Well grounded in accounting systems across MYOB AO, APS and Xero
* Client management experience + staff mentoring ability
* Strong commercial acumen sharing empathy with your clients plus developing ability to advice on strategies for growth
* Able to multi task and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
* NZ CA qualified
Salary $70K - $85K
Excellent role, excellent career prospects. So to take advantage of this opportunity, please give Matt a call on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org