|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- IT Consulting
- North Shore
- $$$ Negotiable and benefits galore!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and management of CI/CD deployment
- Development of performance monitoring solution
- Automationand Optimisation of infrastructure deployment and configuratin
- Develop and maintain technical documentation to support systems and processes
- Stayabreast of technology changes and introduce best practices within the organisation
- 5 years' experience working in a DevOps or SysAdmin role in a Unix environment
- DevOps methodology within Scrum or Agile
- Experience in setingt up, configuration and management of infrastructure with cloud hosting providers
- Experienced with server automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Octopus
- Experience with Git, Linux, Jenkins, and Docke
- Experience in automating build and deployment processe
- Range of programming or scripting languages including PHP, Java plus the Spring framework, and Angular 2
- REST APIs.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your CV, eligibility to work, salary requirements and notice to email@example.com. Ref AK49700 / SK920664A
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.