|Job Title:||Technical leader to take us to the next level|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- High volumes
- Great team to support you
This is a great time to join this business who are enjoying continuing growth in all areas and have an exciting vision for moving forward and require a senior revit technician to lead the technical team through this vision.
We are seeking a Revit technician who has impressive construction knowledge. The workload is growing by the day in all areas of residential, education and commercial buildings.
Once you have your feet under the desk and the department is organised and producing impressive quantities, there is a real opportunity to put your visionary hat on and show 'what we should be doing'.
You will get to work on customer specific designs along with modified standard designs of a well known quality NZ product then apply that to site; creating a site component to the role. This is a great opportunity to get involved in off-site, prefabricated construction at a time when off site construction is on the rise in NZ.
We are seeking technicians with strong leadership, problem solving and a solutions focused approach. There is definitely scope to progress within the business.
- You will hold an NDAT qualification and in depth knowledge of the NZ residential construction and NZ compliance environment
- You enjoy getting the best out of Revit and contributing toward quality working drawings
- If you are a team player, have excellent self checking, quality management and reporting skills then your work ethic will be very welcome
- A high level of professional etiquette and commercial nous will be favoured
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a growing vision
- Career development will be supported
- Work within a dynamic team of construction specialists
- Help enhance systems
- Make a difference
- You will be well remunerated
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment Property, Construction & Architecture on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion or email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference AK49702 / SK9993A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information
Principal HR Business Partner
Contracts Manager - Commercial Contractor
General Site Foreman (Structures or Fitout)
Structures Site Foreman - West Auckland
Architects, Architectural Designers and Graduates
Salary: $80k - $150k plus