|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* Must have a Agile/SCRUM experience
* Software system upgrade
* ASAP until March 2017
About the role
The Project Manager will be crafting the business case for a planned Broadcasting Management System upgrade. Working in an Agile/Scrum environment you will have excellent PM skills and an understanding of Broadcasting/Media systems.
Skills & experience required
* Project Manager, able to successfully write business cases for a planned software upgrade
* Must have Agile/Scrum environment experience
* Solid experience at project management disciplines
* Experience of working in partnership with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
* Prince2 or similar
* Strong communication skills and experience building and maintaining successful relationships
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK49712/SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.