|Job Title:||Customer Integration Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mignon Olivier|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- High Profile Clients
- Challenging and exciting Change Management role
- Generous Base Salary + Package + Performance Bonus
- Based in Auckland CBD
About the company
Large leading organisation that prides itself on transparency, communication and employee engagement. This company has consistently achieved over 80% employee engagement and recognition as one of the Best Employers to work for by the most credible study of its kind in New Zealand and Australia. The work environment is incredibly open as well as diverse and offers exceptional support and inclusiveness.
You will work alongside people with high expectations, a collaborative work ethic and be given the challenge you need to make work exciting. Moreover, you will be welcomed by a team keen to gain your input and fresh insights.
About the role
The crux of the role is collaboration with clients and stakeholders and delivering against joint plans. You will need excellent communications and stakeholder engagement skills, as you will be responsible for creating and delivering a joint improvement plan, pinpointing key pain points and driving enhancement across the supply chain.
You will need to possess relevant experience in developing first-rate improvement plans and delivering against commitments in a fast moving and demanding environment. You will have the opportunity to improve the end-to-end customer experience.
You will come from a design thinking and facilitation background and be someone who thrives on bringing new ideas and a fresh perspective to problem solving. You will need to be able to articulate and deliver a message in a meaningful way.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, re-designing and implementing processes; establishing and communicating concepts; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes
- Continuously assess workload to determine optimal service levels; to provide recommended changes to management
- Ensure that customer service information and recommendations are incorporated into the company's strategic plans
- Work collaboratively with the company's largest clients to marry their strategic goals with the company's strategic goals to ensure that these can be achieved to mutual benefit
Skills & experience required
- Deep understanding of an Agile working environment
- Customer focussed
- High energy, High performer
- Deep understanding of operational excellence
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A background in design thinking and facilitation is preferred
- Experience in Change Management
-Articulate and able to deliver a message in a meaningful way
-Outstanding communication and presentation skill, able to engage in senior management level discussions
- Proactive, takes own initiatives
- Can see the big picture
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Someone who thrives on bringing new ideas and a fresh perspective to problem solving.
Benefits & Culture
- Work with leading international clients
- Work with the latest technology in telecommunications
- Huge progression opportunities
- Subsidised health insurance
- Performance bonus plus annual share option
- Mobile phone and broadband allowance
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Chris Lacey on 027 553 4468 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 49725
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.