|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mignon Olivier|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Fast-paced, exciting environment, great team
- Challenging projects
- Learn new technologies and diversify your skills
- Based in Auckland CBD
About the employer
This is a super-exciting, evolving and fast-moving business; a New Zealand treasure and a place people love to work. As it continually evolves and changes, this organisation is growing their Development Team significantly, and the Development Team is situated at the heart of their rapid evolution into all things digital. They'll be bringing in new technologies, fresh ideas and big thinkers like you.
About the role
You'll be a talented Software and Integration Developer, not married to one development language but keen and able to adapt to different technologies as the role demands. You'll have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Developer, developing secure web applications services. You'll be experienced in Web site / application planning, implementation, maintenance and enhancement, as well as content distribution beyond the website through content feeds, web services etc.
Technology / methodology background
- 5+ years' Java development experience in online, interactive and integrated environments
- Solid experience with Middleware and Cloud (AWS)
- Experience in enhancing software/application scalability and performance
- Relational databases (ORACLE, SQL Server)
- Multi-platform skills (Linux/ Windows)
- Spring, JPA, JUnit, Webservices, Google Web Toolkit
- Experience in designing, developing and consuming Web Services
- Agile experience
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Chris Lacey on 027 553 4468 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 49742
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.