|Job Title:||Senior Construction Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Long term job security
* $150K - $180K + veh
This successful aged care organisation are about to undertake their next development. It is a high value large scale retirement project offering first rate care facilities in a village community setting.
They have several others up and down the country with more in the pipeline.
Reporting to the construction manager, you will be responsible for:
* Managing project establishment dealing with a range of stakeholders
* Tender management
* Construction programme implementation and management
* Site based project management task including
* Leading PCG meetings
* Risk management
* Reporting on project program, performance of consultants and against financial budgets/cost management
* H&S Management
* Management of labour and suppliers
* Strong systems skills
This is a role requiring:
* Extensive experience with larger scale developments with many facets
* Excellent knowledge of NZ Building Codes and NZ construction techniques
* Strong commercial nous
* Outstanding relationship building skills
* Skilled in managing teams and keeping staff on track and maintaining clarity
* Strong negotiation skills
* A strong problem solver and resolution expert
This role presents as a fantastic challenge for a construction professional.
Salary $150K - $180K + vehicle.
For further information, please call matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com