|Job Title:||Account Director|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Agile principles knowledge
- Digital transformation
Senior role focussed on strategic engagement with key clients-uncovering and driving new opportunities!
This role will focus on uncovering and driving new opportunities across existing clients and would bring on board 1-2 significant new clients per year. The positioning is a s a trusted advisor to clients in advancing their business plans and meeting their strategic goals for digital transformation.
- Prepare and drive client account plans
- Advocate and educate clients in the latest trends in digital transformation
- Generate new business
- Winning major new clients
- Direct engagement from CX level down
- Lead cross functional teams
- Lead contract negotiations
- Achieve sales revenue targets
To be successful in this role you will need an understanding of web design, development, hosting and project management approaches (agile). You will need to be a confident presenter, bring a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and have a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more- text/call Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment 021 435712 Quote Ref# AK49761