|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Wayne Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Hands on management role with a large import and wholesale business
- An excellent opportunity to step-up to a Finance Manager position
Join a leading NZ owned organisation in a hands-on management role. This would be an excellent career move for an energetic and ambitious Financial/Management Accountant to take the next step in their career.
Our client is a market leader within their industry operating from numerous locations across NZ as well as Australia. The core business operation is the import and wholesale to a number of sectors in addition to owning the NZ license for one of the largest global brands in this exciting sector.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will oversee the Financial and Management accounting for the business, working with your direct report of an Assistant Accountant.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows;
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- IT Overview
- Stock / Inventory control and costing
- Integration and streamlining of systems and processes
- Oversight and responsibility for the payroll function
- Internal Controls
- Support a fully integrated ERP system
- Management of the financial accounting
You will be ambitious, driven and systems savvy and keen to step-up into the role. You will be considered more favorably if you have had experience dealing with IT. You will have experience managing the day to day financial accounting through to balance sheet. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills; you will not be afraid to speak up and you will be adept at working with the director of the business.
- Attractive remuneration plus company car
- A long term stable position at a successful and growing business
- A challenging role with opportunities to continue to develop and hone your skills over time
- Usual tools of the trade: mobile phone, laptop as well as on-site parking
To apply for this role e-mail me on email@example.com OR apply through Seek and I will be notified immediately.