|Job Title:||Operations Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Free parking
- Great company culture
Are you an experienced all round administrator looking for an opportunity to join one of New Zealand longest established companies? This is a role where no two days will be the same and the variety of work will keep you busy.
Supporting two General Managers and the Operations Manager, you will be a chameleon who can adapt your working style to suit the individual working style of each manager. In this role you will carry out the following duties and tasks:
- Organise meetings, book and set up meeting rooms
- Create meeting agendas, and take minutes at meetings
- Follow up action points with Managers to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage calendars/diaries for Managers
- Establish/maintain a filing system using SharePoint
- Book flights, cars and accommodation
- Raise purchase orders and receipting of all goods and services within the financial system
- Process expense claims
- Administer the annual CAPEX budget for assigned managers
- Work with managers and finance staff to co-ordinate annual revenue budgets
- Provide back up to the departmental invoicing function
- Type and format documents including letters and reports
- Create presentations
- Prepare routine correspondence
- Collate financial performance and present at quarterly staff briefings
- Provide admin support to a small team.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Have previously supported managers at GM level
- Have senior administration experience
- Have an assertive friendly working style
- Be able to juggle changing priorities
- Be able to adapt to different working styles
- Have intermediate to advanced Excel, Work and PowerPoint skills
- Have used Outlook to managed multiple diaries/calendars
- Experience using SharePoint would be advantageous
- Be able to work in a process driven environment
- Have a resilient nature, and be able to remain calm under pressure
- be happy to roll your sleeves up and help out where needed.
What's in it for you?
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation that is continually growing and one which looks after their employees. Other benefits include:
- Free parking
- Free Gym
- Weekly exercise training sessions
- Discount on Southern Cross Health care
- Social and friendly environment
- Regular company events
- Cafe onsite
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.