|Job Title:||Building Services Engineer - Commercial Construction|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
* Senior management team role
* $110K - $140K + veh
This well established main contractor over the years have been involved in several Auckland apartments, landmark hotels and retail developments.They are known as being nimble and responsive to clients needs, they have built up a quality reputation in the market.
They are now looking to on board a strong building services engineer that can take full responsibility for the delivery of services elements of their larger and complex projects.
This role involves:
* Managing the delivery of the service design aspects of construction projects in accordance with the design brief
* Coordinating the internal workings of the Mechanical, Fire and Electrical elements of the project.
* Managing the installation of building and critical services to ensure compliance
* Working with the site manager to ensure project delivery
* Sub contractor management including understanding drawings, specifications, programs or scope of works and managing and assessing sub-contractor claims and recommending for approval
The ideal background for this role:
* Well developed experience working on large scale commercial builds
* Strong technical knowledge and experience in the installation of building services across mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire
* Experience in planning and managing programs
* In-depth understanding in the application of various rating tools
* Advanced analytical & problem solving skills
* A relevant tertiary qualifications in HVAC Mechanical Engineering
Salary - $110K - $140K + vehicle
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email email@example.com