|Job Title:||BAS Intermediate/Senior|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
* Good quality jobs with client management
* City Outer Fringe location
This CA firm has a great culture with a positive working environment. This firm has enjoyed a stable long term partnership with easy going partners, Staff satisfaction is high with a flexible working environment. Direct client contact is expected.
This role is due to growth, they are planning for the busy season and it is clear that work flow demands more quality resource. As a result a great opportunity is now available for a talented intermediate/senior or possibly a senior accountant to come on board and be a part of this vibrant and productive team.
You will be reporting to partners, delivering to a variety of client compliance requirements plus being exposed to some interesting adhoc client project work, also cash flow reporting, budgeting and tax planning.
This is an ATE CA firm so there is ample scope to be financially supported for your professional studies as well as being encouraged to attend CAANZ courses.
Key background for this role requires
* 4- 5 years of NZ BAS experience
* Part of fully qualified
* You build rapport easily
* Good self awareness knowing your strengths and your learning opportunities
* Systems savvy - grounded in MYOB AO and Xero and enjoy fronting clients and performing any troubleshooting
* Developed confidence in identifying the key accounting and tax issues
* Accountability for your time management, results and performance
If you are thinking about changing roles and you are finding gaps/limitations in your present role/working environment, this role presents as an excellent option to bring about positive change.
Salary $70K - $80K plus car parking
For further information, please get in contact with Matt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to email@example.com