|Job Title:||Property Manager - Commercial Focus|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Contract & property law knowledge
- Blend of property management and administrative tasks
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known market leader in New Zealand, an Energy Retailer who continue to be an employer of choice with their progressive, values driven business.
The property portfolio is varied and includes retail sites, commercial sites and corporate locations. The management of this portfolio is done alongside a commercial property partner.
- Maintenance of the property contracts database
- Support your manager with devlopment and contract documentation
- Initiate rent reviews and lease renewals
- Maintain working relationships with sub-tenants
- Manage relevant body corporate relationships
- Receive and respond to tenant enquiries
This is a busy role where you will need excellent communication and negotiation skills along with an awareness of property law and contracts knowledge and exposure to a commercial property portfolio is preferred.
As you are interfacing with landlords, tenants, specialist property consultants and the greater internal team, we will be looking for evidence of your ability to interact well with others, influence outcomes and be solution focused.
If you are looking for the next step in your property career give me a call. You will be remunerated well, be part of a professional yet fun team, and have future opportunities to diversify your career into asset management, dealer operations or network development.
Call Brenda James, Property Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 501021 or send a confidential email to email@example.com