|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Sole charge role
- Immediate start
Are you looking for a sole charge Bookkeeping role? Working in a creative environment, this role encompasses everything from bank reconciliations and payroll for 200+ people per week, to GST payments and filing of PAYE schedules to IRD.
In this role you will carry out the following responsibilities and duties:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- End of year accounts working with the Accountants
- Processing of an invoices
- Collect cash and produce payables and receivables lists weekly
- Tracking and Debt collection for international and domestic work
- Weekly wages from our payroll system staff and contractors
- Weekly client timesheet
- Weekly commission reconciliation
- Weekly contractors invoice payment
- Preparation and delivery of client statements
- Present payables to be paid by the manager - after an initial period start to make payments
- Bi monthly GST payments
- Monthly filing of PAYE schedules to IRD
- Manual adjustments when required including reconciliation of major balance sheet accounts.
- ACC invoices and payments
- Accounts receivable reconciliation
- Assist sales team with some manual invoice tasks
- Staff leave reconciliation and provision of leave balances for management team
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong knowledge and experience in the fundamental accounting principles
- Accounting experience dealing with high volumes of transactions
- Demonstrated experience in investigating variances and handling complex reconciliations
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of contracts
- You must be highly competent in using Xero
- MYOB system experience you must be competent in using MYOB
- Ability to work in a CRM information system to develop and extract reports
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to fit into a creative environment
- Be able to work autonomously.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic down to earth environment, in a role with a lot of responsibility and autonomy.
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.