|Job Title:||Territory Manager - Building|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Commercial construction across an Auckland Territory
- Competitive base + bonus + full use of company car
Our client, Ramsetreid, a leading player in the construction/structural and civil engineering space are looking for an experienced Territory Manager to join their team promoting the Ramset range of products which secure steel and timber components to concrete.
- Achieve sales targets, gross margin, product mix, promotions and stock reduction
- Promote sales across an Auckland Territory directly to builders on site
- Assist the Manager in the preparation of the territory's sales budget.
- Assist the Manager and Product Managers in the appraisal of new products/promotions.
- Complete ongoing personal training and development exercises, ITW E-Learning and self-guided product training.
- Complete monthly reports.
- Maintain Debtor Management
- Maintain an updated CRM Call cycle via Outlook.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes
- A technical and mechanical appreciation
- Experience as a Territory Manager
- Building experience or an engineering background is advantageous
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Proven success in sales
- High levels of professionalism, motivation and goal orientation
- Possess a positive 'can do' attitude
- Smartly presented
- No cold call reluctance
In return for your skills and attributes you will be working for a reputable market leader who invest in their staff and where there is genuine opportunities for growth within the group. Initial and ongoing training are given, along with a supportive "hands on" Manager.
This is a competitive environment but if you are willing to prove yourself and believe you have the right attitude then contact me today and click on the 'apply now' button.
Sales Territory Manager
Manager Engagement and Innovation
Strategic Community Relations Advisor (multiple roles)
Team Leader Community Relations