|Job Title:||Territory Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Commercial construction across an Auckland Territory
- Competitive base + bonus + full use of company car
Our client, is a leading player in the construction/structural and civil engineering space are looking for an experienced Territory Manager to join their team promoting the Ramset range of products which secure steel and timber components to concrete.
- Achieve sales targets, gross margin, product mix, promotions and stock reduction
- Promote sales across an Auckland Territory directly to builders on site
- Assist the Manager in the preparation of the territory's sales budget.
- Assist the Manager and Product Managers in the appraisal of new products/promotions.
- Complete ongoing personal training and development exercises, ITW E-Learning and self-guided product training.
- Complete monthly reports.
- Maintain Debtor Management
- Maintain an updated CRM Call cycle via Outlook.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A technical and mechanical appreciation
- Experience as a Territory Manager
- Building experience or an engineering background is advantageous
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Proven success in sales
- High levels of professionalism, motivation and goal orientation
- Possess a positive 'can do' attitude
- Smartly presented
- No cold call reluctance
In return for your skills and attributes you will be working for a reputable market leader who invest in their staff and where there is genuine opportunities for growth within the group. Initial and ongoing training are given, along with a supportive "hands on" Manager.
This is a competitive environment but if you are willing to prove yourself and believe you have the right attitude then contact me today and click on the 'apply now' button.