|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Mignon Olivier|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- High Profile Clients
- Grow your career
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Based Southwest Auckland
About the company
You will support the technology behind a nationwide financial system with real-time tracking capabilities and comprehensive cash management functions. Clients being serviced will include major commercial clients, retail outlets, councils, major banks and credit unions.
About the role
You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing systems that help the organisation to work more efficiently. This will include utilizing your specialist skills in information databases, business intelligence systems, robotic systems, cloud and mobile applications. You will be based in Southwest Auckland and will be reporting to management. You will have demonstrated several years' BI experience with an excellent understanding of relevant tools and best practices, along with knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL and HTML. Ideally, you would also have gained experience in providing support to financial/accounting users.
You will need an analytical mind, effective problem solving skills and a passion for technology with an extremely high level of communication. In return you will be working for and excellent and reliable employer with very low staff turnover. This is a great opportunity to join a large complex organisation and a highly professional environment.
Skills & experience required
- Technically strong in reports development SSRS
- Excellent Dash boarding skills and excellent SSIS integration skills
- Proven experience in analysis with SSAS
- Solid experience with Business Intelligence stack and Visual Intelligence Stack
- Extensive experience in SQL and HTML (C# and PHP highly favourable)
- Hands on experience designing, building, documenting, testing and supporting BI solutions
Benefits & culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Long service award programme
- Reduce premium for health insurance
- Financial incentives for approved training and development
If you are someone who has a keen eye for detail, is extremely honest, reliable, and committed to your work we want to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Chris Lacey on 027 553 4468 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 49918
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.