|Job Title:||Operations Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
In this role you will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with managers
- Liaise with Internal departments such as stores, purchasing & product development
- Manage Spares and Input orders
- Confirm PO to Customer
- Follow up on spares shipments
- Pack & Ship Spares
- Enter new customer orders
- Generate deposit invoices
- Send out works orders & material requisitions
- Check with planners on lead & manufacturing times to get delivery dates
- Confirm Purchase order with customer
- File Purchase orders
- Manage customer portal, surveys and audits as required
- Update and provide supplier shipments advice and update ship out list accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments on supplier issues and shipment date changes.
- Update weekly shipment plan
- Manage the open order report
- Maintain Ship out list
- Maintain/Close sales orders
- Assist with and cover shipping duties, in absence of Shipping Co-ordinator
- Support and back up for Sales order entry
- Other relevant duties as required from time to time by the relevant manager.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Have 3 years + office administration experience
- Intermediate MSWord an Excel skills
- Able to multitask and be calm under pressure
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator at all levels in the organisation
- Flexibility to work to changing priorities and deadlines and, above all,
- A can-do attitude and happy to help out where needed
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Organised and efficient administration skills.
- Fast accurate data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sense of humour
If you have the skills listed above and you would like to join a down to earth organisation, in an evolving role, please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.