|Job Title:||Business Analyst - New Plymouth|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
* Able to work with Business Owners and Technical Teams
* $80,000 to $85,000 neg for the right person
About the company
An opportunity to join a highly regarded, award winning business.
About the role
The Business Analyst will be working on transformation projects by building business cases for team initiatives, including cost benefit modelling, process mapping, facilitate workshops and document outcomes as per requirements. You will be the conduit between the business and technical teams to clarify requirements or seek further information.
Skills & experience required
* 3+ years' Business Analyst experience, encompassing a range of analytical skills and experience in a variety of business environments
* Attention to detail while maintaining a holistic perspective
* Ability to think analytically, as well as write easy-to-understand user stories/requirements
* Ability to scope business processes and facilitate process modelling sessions
* Experience with writing business cases
* Advanced Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel
* Exceptional interpersonal skills - including active listening, negotiation and influencing, facilitation of meetings, and customer relationship management experience
This role is based in New Plymouth.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 49931/ SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.