|Job Title:||Construction Senior QS/Cost Planner|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Commercial, Residential and Retail developments
- $120K - $150K
__About the Company__
This private property development company are committed to delivering quality urban spaces that are valued by the communities that interact with them which could be investors, businesses, employees, residents, shoppers or visitors. They take a realistic approach to sustainable projects with growth potential and have an unwavering desire to get it right the first time.
They are the largest privately owned retail development, investment and management property company in New Zealand and have a number of projects either under construction or in the planning and consent stages, as well as an extensive refurbishment programme in progress.
With a lot of master planning and urban design completed, the design team have been busy completing resource and building consent documentation with a long way to go. Projects are at varying stages and there is a very solid forward workload with future planning also well underway.
We are now seeking a construction cost planner who will be involved in the following:
* Measurement and pricing of cost estimates from design information, using functional area square meters rates or elemental rate costings
* Measurement of detailed cost comparisons and similar costs to assist in value management
* Monitoring of drawings and other documentation at all phases of pre construction development checking and reporting on design and costs issues relevant to project cost plans
__Preference will be given to those who have:__
- Previous construction cost planning experience ideally 10 years plus in cost planning, ideally a background gained in PQS.
- Experienced in a cost planning software package
- Quality focussed and can assess risk
- Skilled in gaining buy-in with an ability to communicate how the cost plan can drive and create value to the construction process
You will be process driven, understand large programmes of cost planning, understand how components come together and you really "get" the big picture.
You will be ready for a move and motivated to make an impact from the moment you arrive. You are proactive, confident and reliable and you are seeking an autonomous role with a small yet dynamic team.
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Architectural Technician
Location: Auckland CBD
Senior Registered Architect
Senior Archicad Technician
Location: Auckland CBD
Senior Revit Technician - BIM Manager
Strong Intermediate QS - Commercial Projects