|Job Title:||Territory Sales Representative|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Health and hygiene
- Auckland - 2 roles
Great opportunity to work for the market leader in Hygiene and healthcare disposable products. Manufactured in New Zealand and distributed across major Hospitals, Hotels and Councils.
This role will require you to be highly organised with a business plan and a strategic focus on how to work with distributors/key accounts across the region. Plus there are direct sales to decision makers that will require some cold calling. The majority of these contracts have been formed over 50 years of solid performance and its important you bring previous examples of long term relationships to this role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with customers from Auckland to Northland
- Working closely to the company's strategic focus
- Identifing growth opportunities
- Working closely with customers over issues with resolutions
- Exceeding Monthly and Quarterly sales targets.
On top of the salary there is a bonus and company car, fuel card and tools of trade.
If interested please APPLY or call Lynn for a confidential discussion on 0064 9 374 0879